23.10.08

i'm addicted to you.

I can't seem to break my Coca-Cola addiction. It's my drink of choice at home, at work, and especially when I dine out. I know it's not healthy and I definately need more water in my diet. My skin and my hair get dry very easily and the cooler weather only adds to this. I've tried to quit but then at the grocery store I'll see them on sale or my mom will pick some up for me thinking she's being thoughtful and surprising me with an unexpected treat (bless her heart lol) but I really do need to stop..as the saying goes, it's easier said than done. My last two servings are keeping cool for me in the fridge =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am addicted to Pepsi
I think I'm gonna follow your lead and try to quit.
Haha I sound like a crackhead or something :P