12.10.08

i partied again.


So I never did hear back from Jason this weekend and I'm not surprised. Moving on..I did go out to party last night at club Element for my friend's 30th bday party in the city. The music was great and it was a good mix of people but it was so packed inside that there was no room to dance until it got really late when folks started to leave. I still danced and had a nice time but I don't think I'll be going back. It so wasn't worth the $20 I paid to get in. But my friend enjoyed himself and that's all that mattered. Today I ran errands with my mom and we enjoyed a nice lunch together at the Cheesecake Factory before we headed off to do some grocery shopping. My best friend is staying the night at my place and we just got finished watching a flick called P.S. I Love You. [I can't believe we're moving on up in our twenties and are still having sleepovers. It's all love I guess, we're like sisters and being together just comes so naturally for us..awww lol!] It was so sweet and I recommend it for anyone who appreciates a clever love story.Also got a text from my old college buddy tonight (who I mentioned in my previous post) to meet up for lunch tomorrow. Tomorrow is Columbus Day but I don't have off from work unfortunately. I'd promised that it would be my treat so I need to remember to make that stop to the ATM. Sadly, I had to return those black boots that I bought. I ran into the store looking for the size 9 that I hoped would still be there, but it wasn't =(. So I decided to get a full refund. I'll find something else I'm sure cuz I plan on doing some online shopping throughout the week. I've been hearing about lots of discounts and sales..so hopefully I'll have some luck with that.
off to bed now, no vacation day for me tomorrow.


peace.

No comments: