28.10.08

always late.

It was a boring, mediocre day today. The weather was cold with strong winds and there was even some snow in some places like New Jersey. I actually left work a little early because I was so bored which makes the career change all the more tempting. A few other friends of mine have extended Halloween invites for this coming Friday but I'm really not up to it. One costume party is enough. I think my office manager is giving reviews starting tomorrow. I feel his only complaint will be my lateness lol. I'm late for work like every morning. It's really bad. He's told me once before to try to be in between 8:30am and 9am. I was good for a few weeks or so but then started coming in at 9:45..and it's been a vicious cycle ever since. I don't want to waltz in late the day he might be giving a review so I'll try to be on time tomorrow :/ I also have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm overdue for my physical exam and I need a new prescription on my asthma inhalers..plus my allergies have been bad lately and I've been really stuffy..hopefully I can get better.

LOL...


No comments: