
Still didn't make it to work on time this morning and I didn't get my review yet. I did go to the doctor though and got 4 shots!! ugh. my arms are sore :( I have another appointment next week for pulmonary tests to see how I can better treat my asthma and I might start on a new medication...we shall see what happens....anyway
TONIGHT I think Obama did an excellent job tonight in the 30-minute primetime ad. He stayed focused on the issues and let us into the lives of common families and individuals who would benefit from his policies. Not once did he bash McCain or put forth any negative energy directed towards his opponent. I believe that he's running a clean campaign and can't wait until he becomes the new president of the USA ;) Any opinions on the ad from tonight? I welcome all opinions.
1 comment:
your blog is really good! thanks for stopping by ;)
Post a Comment