23.10.08

the show was excellent!

I'm going to make this quick since it's really late and I must get some sleep. I went to Duffy's performance tonight at Webster Hall and it was wonderful! She was so adorable in her red dress and she sang all the songs on the Rockferry album plus a couple of new tracks which I must seek out cuz they were great songs. I could have done without her opening act (Eli "Paperboy" Reed) but he was cool once I got a feel for the music and I could do my two step and dance along lol. I wanted a drink at the bar but didn't want to lose my spot. Anywayz, I took loads of pics and video recording from my camera but the audio quality didn't come out very good on most of em..but here I'll leave you with a few pictures of the night. I'm going to sleep!

Eli "Paperboy" Reed







No comments: