5.10.08

weekend fun

In an effort to get my dog more socialized I planned a doggie day yesterday with my good friend George and his girlfriend's dog. Her dog and mine are both a little over a year old so I thought it would be perfect to get them together for some playtime in the park. It was our first time doing this and it was a success and I'm happy that they got along great. I'm looking forward to more playdates for them. I forgot my digital cam but here's what I was able to capture with my phone.





After getting home from the park, my mom wanted to go shoe shopping. She was successful in getting 5 pairs! I found a pair of boots I thought were cute. What do you think? My mom says she hates the rounded toe. And I just realized when I took these pics that I purchased the wrong size!!!! I wear a 9 and these are an 8.5 arghhhhhhh....They fit fine but if I wanted to wear a thick pair of tights or something I don't think I'd be comfortable.



And later that night..partyin up in NYC! That's me on the left with my girls last night.




I didn't get to see Miracle at St. Anna today because my friend had to work..so maybe next weekend?

No comments: