I saw Miracle at St. Anna with my friend tonight instead of over the weekend. She had been a litte stressed over some guy issues earlier this week so we needed some girly bonding time together. The movie was 2 hours and 40 minutes looong but it was good and I wasn't bored or dissapointed. I'm usually not a fan of films about war or anything violent but this was very well put together so kudos to director
And my Duffy ticket came today! I can't believe how quick the transaction and delivery was. At work, I left my desk to use the bathroom and when I got back the envelope with the ticket was sitting on my desk! I was skeptical about the website (stubhub.com) because I've never used it before but I'm happy with the service and won't hesitate to use them again if I need to. I examined the ticket front to back to make sure it was legit and I think it's a keeper.
Ahhhhhh! And I may as well share something dumb i did just a little while ago. When I came home I put on a pot of water to boil for a cup of tea. I thought I put enought water in for it to boil for a while and I went in my room to have a chat on the phone...wrong move. When I got back to the kitchen, the pot was smokin and it smelled like fire..how irresponsible! AND our smoke detector is NOT working at the moment and we have NO fire extinguisher. My mom caught whiff of the smell like 10 minutes later and asked if I had the stove on. I told her no cuz I'd already taken it off by that time but I can't imagine the hell she wouldv'e raised if she caught my mistake for herself... pray for me..
ugh. going to bed now..it's way after midnight.
peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment