So me and some of the girls are planning to go to a Halloween party in the city this Saturday. And of course I have
NO costume to wear. I'm at work during the day and that leaves little time to shop around for something good. I went to a Party City yesterday just to browse and see what they had to offer but they're prices were outragerous and the costumes weren't even all that good. My best bet was to find something online but in order for it to come in time without paying high shipping fees, I should've placed and order for something TODAY! What a mess..I have no clue as to what to do. My friend and I discussed just making up a costume ourselves and dress up with wigs, fun makeup and eyelashes..but we can't decide on what kind of look we're going for..we wanna look cute but not too over the top. The costumes I'm finding online are cute but too expensive to just party in for one night. Here are a couple that I was considering but with these prices I think I need to keep looking:
Jewel of the Nile
$58

Goddess of Love
$61

I was a sexy Indian last year (see costume below), but I wanna go for something a little more feminine and girly this time around!

This Saturday I was also supposed to be going to
Fright Fest at Six Flags but the other girls haven't even metioned a word about it since we discussed it last month so for now I assume it's canceled. I texted them just a little while ago but they actin shady and not responding back..so Halloween party it is. But I was really looking forward to Fright Fest too :(
**i'm still having issues uploading that Teyana video..tried to youtube it and the site is under maintenance at the moment..I'll try again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment