
My luncheon with my college buddy went well. There was a festival of some kind going on and vendors were out selling all sorts of items and food. We got gyros and Brazilian cola and sat in the park. The weather was beautiful. The gyros were really messy to eat and we both got drippings on our clothes. I was embarrassed at first but we laughed it off..shit happens, right? After we ate, we couldn't resist dessert and shared a crepe made with strawberries and Nutella. It was sooo good. I wish there was a crepe vendor outside everyday but there won't be so I had to savor the moment. As we were sitting in the park I did some people watching. Since the weather is getting cooler it seems more and more people have decided to break out the Ugg boots!! WHY people, why??? I heard these boots are comfy and keep your feet nice and warm but they are sooo unattractive to me and I really don't see the hype. Someone told me to try and see for myself..ummm...i think not.
No comments:
Post a Comment