As promised, here are some pics from the fashion show I went to on Saturday.
Unique gave a good performance with fans strategically placed along the stage so when he stopped his hair could blow in the wind lol (a little too feminine for my taste..but a lot of the teenage girls there loved it) Teyana Taylor also performed and here's a clip of her performance that I took with my digital camera. I thought she mostly did hip hop and rap but she performed a cute love song and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that she has a very pretty singing voice.
Teyana Taylor performing her song "Google Me"
The show was benefiting an excellent cause so I was surprised at the small audience for this event. There had to have been less than 100 people there. But nonetheless, my cousin and I had a great time and I really enjoyed catching up with her. She's growing up to be such a beautiful young woman and I'm looking forward to spending more time with her to strengthen our relationship.
So this blog's about me, a twenty something year old misses from New York rambling on about nothing in particular...and starting this blog 'just because'. Enjoy...
No comments:
Post a Comment