26.10.08

early halloween.


I had a great time at the Halloween Party last night despite the weather everything turned out fine. It was raining really hard outside and the winds were strong, it was like a mini hurricane out there...at least that's how it seemed to me, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic tho. My co-worker and her husband joined me for the night and gave me a ride into the city with them which was a huge relief! And I'm so glad I traveled with them because my other friends came so late. I got there in time to take advantage of the free vodka mixed drinks up until 11:30pm. I felt a little cheated because the party flyer/invitation said that there would also be free Hors d'œuvres and four different rooms to dance in filled with Halloween decorations. Well, when we asked about the food, no one knew anything about it. And there were only 2 rooms to dance in, one of which had some decor but the other room didn't. I really hate false advertising especially when money is involved and you think you're paying for a service that you didn't receive. I had fun regardless and was excited that I didn't see anyone else in my mouse costume!

On a different note..any Lady Gaga fans out there? I love that song "Just Dance". I have it on my myspace lol. Well, she's doing a performance and autograph signing tomorrow at the Virgin Megastore in Union Square (NYC). I would go but the event starts at 11:30pm. With work in the morning and dealing with transportation to get home so late at night...unfortunately, I think I'm gonna pass on this one.

2 comments:

NikkiGirl said...

craigjc..i dont think many people stop by so thank you!! lol I really appreciate your comment =)

Danielle said...

I actually like Lady GaGa, well that one song anyway. Your costume is cute. Is that Minnie Mouse?