31.10.08

happy halloween.

So it's officially Halloween. This is me dressed up as a Care Bear circa 198_?? lol I can't believe it's that time of year already. After this it seems people forget all about Thanksgiving and the Christmas rush begins. My mom already told me she's gotten my gifts already! lol She gave me her wish list about a month ago and I haven't gotten a damn thing yet. She wants a coffee maker, DVDs, a thermos, and a few other items. She's really hard to shop for if you don't know specifically what she wants so I'm happy to have the list. There are a lot of parties going on tonight and over the weekend but one was enough for me. I'm feeling a little sickish today so I opted to stay home from work. Friday's are usually really light days at the office so I'm confident that I'm not missing much. Plus I have a 'work from home' option so whatever needs to be done I can usually take care of it from my PC which is great for times like these.

Also, I'm excited about the Janet Jackson concert tomorrow night! I need to see at least one Jackson hit the stage before I die lol. And I like I mentioned before, if it can't be Micheal, Janet will do just fine ;) Since the show was rescheduled from October 16th to November 1st, all ticket holders were given the option for a refund if you couldn't make it to the show for the new date. I found out from a friend that really good seats to the show were being released and that the seats were in sections close to the stage. These new released seats were much better than the ones I already had for the SAME price I'd already paid. NO FAIR! So thank God I had the refund option due to the show cancellation! I refunded my old tickets for me and my friend and purchased brand new ones in a much better spot for the same price. If the show hadn't been rescheduled, I would've been stuck with the bad seats because there is a no refund/exchange policy. Just to get an idea of the new seats compared to the old ones, take a look at the seating chart. My old tix were in section 129 and my new seats for tomorrow are in section 58 (click to see the pic larger). Now, isn't that MUCH better?!?!

2 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

i want a waffle maker!

sad but so true!

NikkiGirl said...

there's nothing sad about it! lol i hope you get one!