Well I would've had a date to write about tonight but it didn't work out. There's this guy Jason. He's my friend's boyfriend's cousin and I had a crush on him a little over a year ago. I thought he was cute, funny and nice. We went to a movie once and grabbed a bite to eat and shared an awkward peck on the lips but that's as far as it ever went. He moved out of state but I still saw him occasionally when he came up to visit his parents or to hang with his cousin. Since then I think my crush on him has faded but a little flirty-ness and a couple a drinks wouldn't hurt anything so I was looking forward to catching up with him tonight. Recently he'd been sending me myspace notes asking how I was doing and it just so happens that he's in town this weekend and he mentioned he would be coming to see me. Our text convo as follows (excuse grammar cuz i wrote exactly as it was):
J: Hey wats up
N: nothin chillin in a park wit my dog..what you up to?
J: chillen uptown, what you geting into tonight
N: nothin tonight...jus gonna relax i guess
J: Well I gotta go se my pops real quick and if you around after maybe we can get some drinks?
N: I'm leavin the park now and gonna run a few errands..i'll hit u back when i finish
J: K
N: I just got home...so u tired or what? =)
J: What am I tired I'm jus geting started lol
N: so what time did u wanna chill? i wansnt planning on being out really really late tho..so lemme know
J: I'm in queens now wit my pops Im about head uptown soon
And that's how it ended. All I wanted was a definite answer to know if we were going out or not. He could've told me he was running late with is dad instead of leaving me hangin like that. But I know better, I got into my pjs right away and snuggled up on the couch to watch some TV..those are the kind of Friday nights I like anyway..
I saw a premiere of the new Britney Spears song called "Womanizer". I think I like the song but the video hmm not so much.
peace peeps. xx.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a typical dude...always leaving ya hanging.
YUP!! so annoying. and i STILL haven't heard back lol
Post a Comment