4.11.08

i baracked the vote. did u?

I've neglected this little blog for a few days..but I'm back. No particular reason that I didn't write, just laziness I assume because my ass is always on the internet. lol

I VOTED this morning!!! And I can't wait for the results tonight. I am hopeful that Obamba's gonna pull through but you never know. I was on the voting line at 5am with my mom but the center opened at 6am so I sat on the floor half asleep with my head buried in my scarf. When it was my turn to vote I wasn't able to cast my vote from the booth. My name wasn't found in the voting book so I had to fill out a paper ballot instead...it's sabotage I tell ya!! ha!



Ummmm...I'm so bored right now..I should've stayed home. I think I'm gonna try to find a quiet room to read. I'm reading a book called Twilight right now. It's some sort of vampire love story. I'm not into this kind of fantasy literature but I'm trying to keep an open mind and expand my horizons, ya know? It's been a best seller for a little while now so I want to see what the hype was about. It's the first book of the series for teens but from reading the reviews it looks like a lot of adults are into it too. I'm still at the beginning and it's not bad so far, but I'm hoping to finish the whole thing before the actual movie comes out on the 21st. If you've read it, let me know what you think. But no spoilers please :)



And there are absolutely no words to describe how great the Janet Jackson concert was last Saturday night. I have lots of pics and 12 video clips! lol But I'll share more on that later when I get home this evening!

3 comments:

Dope Fiend said...

i read twilight and the second book last month. They were...ok. The protagonist bella got on my freaking nerves. Shes too whiney and dependent and weak! i cant stand women like that in real life i couldnt bear reading about them past the second book.

Great for boredom though!
its really not that bad...i just hate Bella, shes everything an independant woman shouldnt be!

Dope Fiend said...

ps! YOU KNOW im going to see the hot damn movie though....dont get it twisted....that film looks good!

NikkiGirl said...

yup i'm realizing that about bella too and i'm not even half way through the book yet..i'm excited for the movie as well as the adverts are EVERYWHERE!!