9.11.08

planning my getaway.

Went into the city last night and had myself a really nice time. My co-worker gave her husband a surprise party at a lounge and wanted my friends and I to come. She didn't invite many girls so she was really looking forward to our company. She was so worried about everything but the party was great. We had bottle service, appetizers and good music..what more could we want?! The night ended kinda shitty because my friend got really drunk and sick from drinking on an empty stomach. I spent the last half hour of the night holding her hair back in the bathroom stall and listening and watching the poor child hurl into the toilet...it was a pitiful sight but we've all been there at some point of our lives...The last time I got really drunk was October of last year (a crazy but funny long story). Ummm oh..I'm planning a little getaway with one of my friends for next year. We're feenin to go abroad so we might book a trip to London and Paris on Friday. The trip will be in March 2009 for about 8 days. I found a tour group that's offering a decent price and handles all the arrangements so hopefully it all works out. The girl I'm booking with can be really flaky so I wouldn't be the least surprised if all of a sudden she cancels the plans. We were really hoping to do a tour of Japan but it's a bit too expensive for us at the moment. And with rumors of layoffs within the job industry, I really need to see if this will even be possible. I'm so nervous but I'll be so excited if it all works out. I haven't been abroad since 2004 when I studied in Italy for a semester. Since then, all the memories have been haunting me but in a good way. It's just making me want to get out again and explore something new!

No comments: