5.11.08
janet pics.
Like I mentioned the show was great..nuff said. Here are some pics! At age 42..my girl was WORKIN the hell outta that stage on Saturday and she can still dance her ass off! Looked liked she's gained some weight tho but she must be in great shape regardless..I can't even dance to one full song without stopping to catch my breath or taking a puff of my inhaler..lol must be my old age creepin up on me..hmmm and speaking of old age. I had a follow up appointment with my doctor today about my asthma. He said my lungs are like a 40 year old person!! F**K!!!!! Are you kidding me?! I didn't know I was that bad.geez. I'm gonna be on a new prescription now so hopefully it'll slow my lungs' aging..smh anyway...back to the pics...







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment