ewww. my dirty laundry..TMI???! haha!
16.11.08
an odd night.
Last night me and some friends were supposed to check out a comedy show in nyc to celebrate someones birthday. The birthday girl, who lives in Brooklyn, was running extremely late and couldn't make it to the show anymore but me and my best friend were already in the city waiting for her to arrive. We debated on whether or not to see the show without her or to do something else. So we thought we'd hit up the club scene. On the way there I saw two people I knew and then saw someone else I knew standing in line. On a rainy night in a big city I just thought that was kinda weird...guess it's a small world after all. We stood in the line for a few minutes but realised we could put the $20 entrance fee to better use. The weather sucked due to the rain. Plus, I was dressed in a turtle neck sweater and T had on shoes that were killing her feet so we decided to go the Applebee's restaurant in Times Square for a bite to eat instead. As we walked away from the club there was this homeless guy with his pants down masturbating in full view of anyone who passed him by. GROSS I think he was getting his thrills by all the young ladies dressed up headed for the clubs. I don't even wanna mention the perverted things he said when my friend and I passed by. I thought I'd lost my appetite. But it turned out to be the perfect choice for the night. We caught up on some gossip and had an appetizer and some dessert. More gossip on the subway ride home...and finally back to my place where we both crashed for the night. I haven't done laundry in weeks it was on my agenda of things to do today..but I really don't feel up to it so it may have to wait until tomorrow.
ewww. my dirty laundry..TMI???! haha!
ewww. my dirty laundry..TMI???! haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment