14.11.08
fingers crossed.
It turns out that I'm the one who had to postpone putting down the deposit for the trip. Guess that's what I get for talkin bout my friend being flaky and now I'm the one that's holdin shit up. She claims she's trying to budget her money and it's not lookin good. Still, I get the sense that she's droppin hints to cop out. Anyway, there's speculation about there being layoffs at my job. So I need to see if I'm in the clear before I decided to put myself in a couple more thousand worth of debt that I can't get out of. Keep hope alive for me...although I complain a lot, I really do need to keep my job. Damn this economy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aint that the truth.Everything is tightening up.My job used to have a huge holiday party with a rented out hall, full catering, alcohol and all that.They tell us we now get a 2 hr luncheon in our office.
Bush has screwed us lovely.
lmao. omg. same here!! my company is saying we not having the annual company party this yr and that we gotta give to charity instead..smh
Post a Comment