24.11.08

ummm

Looks like I'm not cut out for this whole blogging thing after all. My life's pretty boring these days. Layoffs were pretty rough last week. I was fortunate enough to make the cut but a friend of mine wasn't so lucky. He was really sweet and I'll miss him stopping by my desk to offer me chocolates :P We met up with him for 'farewell' drinks at a local bar on Friday. He's a good guy and though it may be hard given the current state of the economy, I'm sure other job prospects will come his way. And it looks like my London/Paris trip is not happening. My friend said she consulted with her father and decided it wasn't a good idea to spend a lot of money right now and to focus on paying off debt. I could go it alone but I wanted the company and she was the only person that I knew who could afford the time off. But I guess I should focus on saving money too...I'm just really bummed about it, I really want to get away from things for a while. And if not now, when? On a happier note, I have a crush on someone at my office. He's really soft-spoken and really nice. I'd love to hang out with him for a movie of something...I think a while back ago someone told me that he said I was cute lol...hmmm

2 comments:

DanniGyrl said...

Wow, I am sorry you won't be able to go on your trip. But only consider it a hiatus and a postponement. I ma sure you will go in the future.

Dope Fiend said...

:( i thought ur blog was gone for a while! i countnt get to it! come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!


i think ur well interesting! lol


xoxo