13.11.08

cupcakes!!

So I don't know what's gotten into me these past few days. Honestly, I think PMS is to blame :) I found another recipe to try out today and bought the ingredients after work and get got started on it as soon as I got home. The name of the dessert is Black Bottom Cupcakes. They're chocolate cupcakes made from scratch with a gooey cream cheese/chocolate chip filling in the center. I tried these once before at a bake sale but had no idea what they were or what the center part was made of. And when I saw the picture of it on the recipe site today, I recognized it immediately and knew that I had to try it for myself. I followed this recipe and the results are below. Sorry for all the food posts but nothing interesting or noteworthy is going on lately.




...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my friend doesn't flake out on me tomorrow. We're supposed to put down our $150 deposit for our London/Paris trip.

Goodnight! But before I log out....

Suki says HELLO to you! With a big hug!!



And BIG wet kiss too! LOL

1 comment:

NightFall914 said...

......crepes, cookies and now cupcakes.....you're killing me. :P