11.11.08

more cookies and a street fair.

My dear mother decided to tell her office team about my cookies from last night and they wanted her to bring some in for tomorrow. So I just got done baking dozens of white chocolate cranberry cookies and chocolate chip cookies (see pic above) both made from scratch and I'm pleased with the turnout courtesy of allrecipes.com.

Today was Veteran's Day. A whole lot was going on in the city..per usual. President Bush was in town for memorial services, there was a parade blocking and disrupting traffic along 5th avenue. Around noon someone told me about a street fair going on so we decided to check it out. Here are some random snapshots from the area.





Notice anything in the last pic? It's a crepe vendor!! You know I had to get one! lol

.....Here's the one I got with Nutella and strawberry like I did last time.....


Crepes are next on my list of recipes to try..seems easy enough.

2 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Damn....just started my fitness plan and ur blog is making me hungry as hell.lol

NikkiGirl said...

well good luck with that cuz Lord knows i love to eat!! lol thanx for following btw =)