
Lots of people ride subways. Some of them are filthy, grimy, crowded and just not a pleasant experience, especially if you're riding day after day..then you probably become used to it. Being a New Yorker, I've seen it all and nothing ceases to amaze me. This morning I took the train to work and of course just my luck a crackhead stumbles in my direction and decides to take a seat right next to me. I was busy reading and just completely ignored her since she didn't do anything to disturb me even though she was talking to herself and moving and shifting in her place every few seconds. When she got up for her stop, I took a glance at her and saw that her spandex pants had a large tear at the butt with her underwear and most of her right butt cheek showing..gross. But that couldn't have been any worse than when I saw this homeless woman recently take a piss right in the middle of the sidewalk exposed from the waist down bent over in broad daylight..omg! I was so embarrassed for her but perhaps sadly she was used to doing it. People started phoning friends on their cell phones and one perv I think was trying to get a pic. Another just stood around with his mouth gaped open in disbelief...just horrible. Coming back home on the train this evening a guy sits next to me who smelled horribly. A mixture of body odor and bad breath..I couldn't help but cover my nose and immediately turn my head in the opposite direction once he sat down. I think I'll take the bus to work in the morning like I normally do..the trian is indeed quicker but it's not worth the hassle.
1 comment:
i hate the train as well.
Post a Comment