I swear I'm like a bottomless pit when it comes to my appetite. Maybe I need to be examined for ringworm..cuz it seems like I always have the munchies. I had a cinnamon raisin bagel and a donut for breakfast, a tuna sandwich for lunch, and a veggie and bacon omlette that I made myself for dinner so one would think I'd be satisfied..but I'm not. Maybe a small bowl of cereal..yup! So my friend owed me $171.00 for her Janet Jackson ticket that I purchased for us online. She stopped by this evening and only gave me $160.00. Not a big deal cuz I know she's def gonna pay me all of it. And thank God tomorrow's pay day. My checking account is in the teens!!! wtf?! Well the Janet concert is on the 16th and I'm psyched! I've always wanted to see a Jackson live (preferably Michael) but Janet will do cuz I'm a huge fan of hers as well. Mostly her old stuff, her newer material I just can't get into no matter how hard I try. I heard it's a great show and I can't wait! LL Cool J is her opening act..he's getting old but at least he still looks hella fine. So I'm off to get my cereal now and I'm leaving you with a random Janet video. This one is Black Cat circa 1990...
Oh and I have a pup. Her name is Suki. She's a spoiled brat and sat in my lap as I typed this entry.
So this blog's about me, a twenty something year old misses from New York rambling on about nothing in particular...and starting this blog 'just because'. Enjoy...
1 comment:
awwwwwww Suki is too cute!
Post a Comment