28.9.08

A brief intro and Eagle Eye


I'm Nikki. This is my 3rd time starting up a blog so hopefully the 3rd times a charm and I can keep this one going. I've been a lurker for so long reading other people's wonderful blogs so it's about time I start my own..hopefully I can keep this one up. More detail about me will eventually come up thru my entries...I pretty much slept the day away today...didn't get home till after 5am. I was clubbin in the city with my girls for a bday party and had great time..got a lil tipsy but not too drunk so it was all good. I went with my best friend earlier to see the movie Eagle Eye. She has a thing for the lead actor Shia LaBeouf. It was ok. The voice on the phone got truly annoying after a while. Go see it if you have absolutely nothing to do. I liked it, don't get me wrong but I think there are better movies out right now like Spike Lee's new film Miracle at St. Anna which my mom saw last night and said it was VERY good. I have plans to see it next weekend.

No comments: